Dry type transformers are suitable for indoor installations in explosive atmospheric areas and populated locations such as malls, multiplex etc. These dry type transformers have F or H insulation class with or without enclosure as per the site requirement.
Dry transformers are very compact in sizes and hence suitable for basement installations in high rise buildings etc. Dry transformers are available with low losses giving savings over long service periods. Periodical vacuum cleaning of winding surface is the only maintenance. The capacity range of these iron core transformer is up to 2000 KVA with primary Voltage up to 11 KV class & secondary Voltage between 433 to 6600 Volts.
Most Suitable For
- Measurement of Winding Resistance
- Measurement of Voltage / Turns Ratio
- Measurement of Impedance Voltage / Short Circuit
- Impedance & Load Loss
- Measurement of No Load Loss & No Load Current
- Measurement of Insulation Resistance
- Di-Electric Tests
50 kVA to 5000 kVA, 11 kV & 33 kV Class suitable for Indoor applications with off circuit tap links, off circuit tap switch, on load tap changer (Indigenous & Imported).
- The Dry Type transformers are manufactured to comply with National International Standards BIS, IS 11171, and IEC 76.
- Servomax manufacture Ventilated Dry Type Transformer are totally maintenance free and safe from fire as material used are metals, ceramics, fiberglass and resin It is environment friendly as there is no oil, hence handing becomes easier and there are no chances of spillages and leakages and there is minimal non toxic smoke in case of fire.
- Servomax offers Ventilated Dry Type Transformers with class H/E insulation which can bear heat up to 180/220 degree C and can be used in humid and chemically polluted atmosphere.
- 1. One of the major advantages of distribution transformer is that they have outstanding capability
- 2. High level of safety
- 3. No flammable liquids
- 4. No pollution from leaks solution
- 5. No toxic off-gasses
- 6. Can be placed close to the load
- 7. More efficient
- 8. Increased emergency overload capability
- 9. Improved reliability
- 10. Low Noise and low maintenance
- 11. Easy to repair (open coils)